I ordered one kit of Proactiv back in December and cancelled membership immediately.After looking at my bank statement today, they charged me again and they are shipping another kit!
The lady told me I could return it but I would be responsible for shipping! OMG!! I cannot believe that they would not do anything to help me after they messed up and didn't cancel my account . I don't understand why this is my fault and why I am being charged for anything, I am so upset right now.
I now have 47.18 that have been taken out of my bank account and I cannot cancel this order I have to wait and send it back, has this happened to anyone else?
I don't think I am alone in this...It's a scam.:(
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I received the creams on a free trial offer .. Ordered on 21 December by the 6 January two payments of £97.95 was taken from my bank Halifax / lloydsbanking..."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "didn't remove hair and stopped working and it wasn't 90 days old yet.it sucks.would not recomend it to anyone.give me back my laser.that workedphone number.315-879-4349..want my money back..."
- "As the title said, I just bought two pairs of shoe on that... and that's my first time purchase on that site, oh, yeah, anyone heard about the brand of..."
- "I was cheated on this site by Michael J. Walker. Was born in Michigan 15.09.1966. We didn't talked on Skype so maybe someone just used his info and photos...."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."