I join the proactiv solutions program and had my account debited for the product but, upon months of usage there was no solution so I called the number to deactive the products debiting and was informed that it was completed. Yet again I have had that amount debited from my account and upon conversating with a representative of proactiv I was inform that I would have to wait for the product sent to my address and return it to them before I can have my money credted back to my account. Yet this product has just been sent out anyway without my authorization and my account is held hostage for a unforseen period of time while their product is in transit.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "didn't remove hair and stopped working and it wasn't 90 days old yet.it sucks.would not recomend it to anyone.give me back my laser.that workedphone number.315-879-4349..want my money back..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "I was told at check in it would 2hr wait after 2 hours and watching people come in after me get seen I was concerned. The desk staff said their..."
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "This was the worse Waffle House I have experience and I have been eating at Waffle House all over Arkansas and Dallas Duncanville north Dallas! Here the problem, I..."
- "I ordered 8 dresses and 4 tops. Some of them are a little thin, but I just wear camisoles under those. 1 dress is on back order and 2 of..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."
- "Everytime I order from this establishment the mess up the order in some way. Doesn't matter if I place it on the phone or online. They always charge me for..."