Proactiv and the inability to cancel shipments
I join the proactiv solutions program and had my account debited for the product but, upon months of usage there was no solution so I called the number to deactive the products debiting and was informed that it was completed. Yet again I have had that amount debited from my account and upon conversating with a representative of proactiv I was inform that I would have to wait for the product sent to my address and return it to them before I can have my money credted back to my account. Yet this product has just been sent out anyway without my authorization and my account is held hostage for a unforseen period of time while their product is in transit.review #198521
You may also like
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "I received a partial order of Junk the so called cute Bear Coat is poorly sewn sleeves are twisted over size pile of shedding fluff that looks horrible. The Lining..."
- "Worst straightner ever comparable to the cheapest Walmart brand. If I didn't work I would stop and let any potential victim know what a ripe off these were. U said..."
- "thanks for answering all my questions ,well the reason why i ask you all those questions is to make sure that my puppies are going to a nice and caring..."
- "This is my 4th pair of New Balance 857 Cross Trainers in a row where the sole has become delaminated. The local New Balance store has replaced each after 2-3..."
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."
- " The day before mother's day on my drive up to the Bay Area from LA, I was informed by my host that she was canceling my reservation ...."