i first off ordered the 3 piece kit it was the small ones that i got which i was fine with.after that i seen money had been taken out of my account for another supply i ended up getting these but i was so pissed off so i changed my account details plus rung to deactivate my account.
i have now received 3 letters warning me that if i dont pay the money 99.99 or whatever it is that they are sending it to debt collection agency..i have now received a call from them saying i need to pay? wtf!! i deactivated my account aparently plus i never paid the third lot nor did i receive the product the ones i have received i paid for. what is going on???
can anyone please explain to me what the issue is?are there hidden costs?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."
- "On the 16.04.2013 I purchased a Macbook Pro 13" disney Decal sticker for the front of my laptop. I am from New Zealand and this company is from America. So..."
- "I spent over $100 on flowers and when I got a picture of what was delivered I was shocked. They looked NOTHING like the bouquet I had selected. ..."
- "This is my complaint number T15100291732 still open with them now. This is very recent. I should have checked reviews before buying not after. I order a jacket from..."
- "Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading. While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route..."