i first off ordered the 3 piece kit it was the small ones that i got which i was fine with.after that i seen money had been taken out of my account for another supply i ended up getting these but i was so pissed off so i changed my account details plus rung to deactivate my account.
i have now received 3 letters warning me that if i dont pay the money 99.99 or whatever it is that they are sending it to debt collection agency..i have now received a call from them saying i need to pay? wtf!! i deactivated my account aparently plus i never paid the third lot nor did i receive the product the ones i have received i paid for. what is going on???
can anyone please explain to me what the issue is?are there hidden costs?review #386227
You may also like
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "If you plan on buying any of these products, or other ones from the same company (as they look like different companies, but aren't), I would strongly advice to read..."
- "I bought a wig from this company which was not as shown and described on their internet. The wig is very sparse in depth (gaps). Also the colour..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."
- "Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities..."
- "On the 16.04.2013 I purchased a Macbook Pro 13" disney Decal sticker for the front of my laptop. I am from New Zealand and this company is from America. So..."
- "This place was beyond dirty with mold, ***, hair, dust, etc. She agreed to refund my money and now says no! Please help..."
- "A relative of mine sent her priceless and irreplaceable antique China to my husband and me. The boxes that came in were banged up pretty bad. When we opened it,..."
- "Terribly disappointed in the outcome. ClearChoice Dental Implant of Overland Park, Kansas has advertisements on television/internet advertising excellent outcomes but this is far from the case. The impressions for..."