i first off ordered the 3 piece kit it was the small ones that i got which i was fine with.after that i seen money had been taken out of my account for another supply i ended up getting these but i was so pissed off so i changed my account details plus rung to deactivate my account.
i have now received 3 letters warning me that if i dont pay the money 99.99 or whatever it is that they are sending it to debt collection agency..i have now received a call from them saying i need to pay? wtf!! i deactivated my account aparently plus i never paid the third lot nor did i receive the product the ones i have received i paid for. what is going on???
can anyone please explain to me what the issue is?are there hidden costs?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- "I purchased two human hair wigs on line from this company that advertises celebrity "hair -styled" wigs. I was aghast upon my receipt of these products after about a..."
- "I bought hair extension from a seller on Aliexpress a few months ago, when the hair arrived, it was nothing like the picture shown on the sellers page. I..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."
- "Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "Virgin America offered "go for two" meaning when you get two seats its for the price of one. I tried to book my flight to Puerto Vallarta and my total..."
- "I was 15 years old when I took my PSI Basic Seminar. After being in counselling for 7 months, I thought life was great and I didn't need anything else...."
- "The offers are pretty good but when it's time to cash out there will be a problem this site is a scam.. They wanted me to send them a pic..."