Proactive is a Scam and Fraud.....
Such a Fraud is this Pro Active Not Solution.I do not know where to start...May be with this that this product Sucks.Do Not Buy it....Then may be that they make me a member of there So Called Membership program and try to charge me every month the amount of 37.94 for product that I did Not want. I call them so many times to cancel that and ask for my money was fight for weeks...I want informe you Do Not buy this product there are going to take your money so many times.*** Proactive is a Scam....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "I used Cascade Liquid Gel Detergent to do a couple of loads of dishes. I was horrified to find out that all my dishes came out with this awful..."
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I purchased a television and sound bar from hhgregg in Largo Maryland. I ordered full installation of both with delivery and hidden wire and to haul away my old television.My..."
- "After Pioneer stopped making their superb Kuro line of televisions, Panasonic was supposedly the next best thing. So in 2012, I moved my beloved 60" Kuro to my bedroom,..."
- "don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones. Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none. I paid $ 370 for two..."
- "Does not provide support or service for orders. Have been trying to get them to provide assistance on a press we purchased off Alibaba but get no response. Almost..."
- "I got quotes from several dealers. Carroll at Colony Cargo gave me the most detailed quote of any. Felt I knew what I was getting. Ordered trailer. ..."
- "Bought a toy RC Boat. Took more than a month to get it. Worked only 10 min. It's impossible to charge from transmitter. Boat is way smaller..."