Proactive is a Scam and Fraud.....
Such a Fraud is this Pro Active Not Solution.I do not know where to start...May be with this that this product Sucks.Do Not Buy it....Then may be that they make me a member of there So Called Membership program and try to charge me every month the amount of 37.94 for product that I did Not want. I call them so many times to cancel that and ask for my money was fight for weeks...I want informe you Do Not buy this product there are going to take your money so many times.*** Proactive is a Scam....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "After Pioneer stopped making their superb Kuro line of televisions, Panasonic was supposedly the next best thing. So in 2012, I moved my beloved 60" Kuro to my bedroom,..."
- "This is the second time in the brief time I have been a timeshare owner with this company and on both occasions they have failed to call me back with..."
- "Service Doctors was called to the house on Saturday 2/28/2015 since the thermostat was not working properly and the heat shut off after trying to repair the thermostat. They came..."
- "I was already disappointed with Eharmony's dating pool within a few days of signing up. It was even worse than I remembered from 5+ years ago. Basically, the site seems..."
- "Unfortunately this is the only place to buy live rodents for feeding animals such as snakes. The stench of the store smells like a hoarders house. Between the stained carpet..."
- "JNVIT Solutions is a bunch of crooks They told me I had support for three years for what I paid them . Then I bring them up on my computer..."