Proactive is a Scam and Fraud.....
Such a Fraud is this Pro Active Not Solution.I do not know where to start...May be with this that this product Sucks.Do Not Buy it....Then may be that they make me a member of there So Called Membership program and try to charge me every month the amount of 37.94 for product that I did Not want. I call them so many times to cancel that and ask for my money was fight for weeks...I want informe you Do Not buy this product there are going to take your money so many times.*** Proactive is a Scam....review #165515
You may also like
- "I believe this guy sells these e cigs and marijuana vaporizers that are known to be harmful to children. Every time you turn on the TV or read an article, E-cigs..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "We purchased a screen room for our deck a couple months ago. We installed it this past week and it has several defects ranging from holes in the screen, seams..."
- "don't be fooled by reviews on their own site, they only post good ones. Actual, honest, bad reviews are deleted, that's why there's none. I paid $ 370 for two..."
- "I like every other complaint on here ordered the same way with the same issues. I ordered on 05/06/15. I paid 19.95 extra for express shipping My order confirmation is..."
- "Ordered flowers based on a on site picture and they arrived not looking anything like what I ordered. Contact customer service and they stated had just been arranged differently and..."
- "My husband brought a motor bicycle tire in for axle replacement into lodi bike shop in lodi,ca..where he was unable to fix .so he told my husband he could switch..."
- "Orbitz left my minor child stranded in an airport and refused to assist in finding another flight. I was on the phone with a condescending Indian woman who suggested my..."
- "GC Services Limited Partnership Harassed Me At Least Three Times! and.....they Hired Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP To Speak On Their Behalf And Fight Against My Small Claims Lawsuit For Invalid And..."