Proactive is a Scam and Fraud.....
Such a Fraud is this Pro Active Not Solution.I do not know where to start...May be with this that this product Sucks.Do Not Buy it....Then may be that they make me a member of there So Called Membership program and try to charge me every month the amount of 37.94 for product that I did Not want. I call them so many times to cancel that and ask for my money was fight for weeks...I want informe you Do Not buy this product there are going to take your money so many times.*** Proactive is a Scam....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "Service Doctors was called to the house on Saturday 2/28/2015 since the thermostat was not working properly and the heat shut off after trying to repair the thermostat. They came..."
- "I purchased a television and sound bar from hhgregg in Largo Maryland. I ordered full installation of both with delivery and hidden wire and to haul away my old television.My..."
- "This is the second time in the brief time I have been a timeshare owner with this company and on both occasions they have failed to call me back with..."
- "My boyfriend purchased me a valentines gift from Petland. I guess he could've examined the rabbit more closely. However, the first night I knew there was something wrong with him...."
- "Pampered chef customer service Consultant Lydia M Rivas found her at a holiday boutique in burbank paid Lydia $14.64 for my two mini serving spatulas. Have not received them yet...."
- "I purchased the extended warranty through GBS for my Ashley Durablend couch and loveseat and was told "peeling isn't covered on Durablend only on top grain leather products". Both..."