Received the trial kit, 30 day supply, only lasted two weeks, definitely not worth it.I went onto my account to change what I was receiving only to find out they planned to charge me over a hundred for my next shipment.

Way too much for a 30 day supply. Tried to change my order online but website wouldn't allow it. So I called. BIG MISTAKE!

When I got through the rep who I was talking to barley spoke English. She didn't understand what I was saying so a five minute phone call turned into over a half hour. All I wanted was to only receive the 4-step GENTLE formula kit for my next shipment, she tried to sign me up for EXTRA strength formula, body wash, green tea moisturizer, and blackhead remover. I said no, and that I didn't want my next kit sent out until next January.

She put me in for over sixty dollars worth of stuff and had it shipped immediately. I found out the next day when I checked my credit card account. So then I tried to get into my proactiv account online only to find out I couldn't. I called again to have the shipment cancelled, refunded, and to get back into my account.

I was told the shipment is cancelled and that my credit card will be refunded and show within 24 hours. I was also sent an email to my email account to reset my password. I tried using it within 3 minutes and was told that it was expired. WHAT!

I went back to the email to try again, didn't work. Had another email sent to my account, same results. Called Proactiv again, was told it sounded strange, a report was filed, and would be contacted shortly once investigated. Still can't get into my account, no refund, they just tried to charge me again for something I don't want and haven't received, and not contacted.

WTF!!!They SUCK!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Proactiv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Proactiv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Proactiv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Proactiv?

Comments