Jacksonville, Florida

Received the trial kit, 30 day supply, only lasted two weeks, definitely not worth it.I went onto my account to change what I was receiving only to find out they planned to charge me over a hundred for my next shipment.

Way too much for a 30 day supply. Tried to change my order online but website wouldn't allow it. So I called. BIG MISTAKE!

When I got through the rep who I was talking to barley spoke English. She didn't understand what I was saying so a five minute phone call turned into over a half hour. All I wanted was to only receive the 4-step GENTLE formula kit for my next shipment, she tried to sign me up for EXTRA strength formula, body wash, green tea moisturizer, and blackhead remover. I said no, and that I didn't want my next kit sent out until next January.

She put me in for over sixty dollars worth of stuff and had it shipped immediately. I found out the next day when I checked my credit card account. So then I tried to get into my proactiv account online only to find out I couldn't. I called again to have the shipment cancelled, refunded, and to get back into my account.

I was told the shipment is cancelled and that my credit card will be refunded and show within 24 hours. I was also sent an email to my email account to reset my password. I tried using it within 3 minutes and was told that it was expired. WHAT!

I went back to the email to try again, didn't work. Had another email sent to my account, same results. Called Proactiv again, was told it sounded strange, a report was filed, and would be contacted shortly once investigated. Still can't get into my account, no refund, they just tried to charge me again for something I don't want and haven't received, and not contacted.

WTF!!!They SUCK!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proactiv Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proactiv?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion