Atlanta, Georgia

I recently went on the Proactiv website to order products for a family member.She wanted 5 of each of the products she asked for.

The website limits you to 3 of any single item. So, at the advice of the customer service agent, I placed another order for the remaining items. I made an error, and placed a 3rd order to ensure that I received 5 of each item. When I only received one order, I called customer service.

The first thing they asked was, " Is there a reason why you need so many items?" I told him why , then he asked. " Is your family member planning to resell these items?" I told her no, she can't get them where she lives and likes to stock up. He then told me that my orders were flagged as suspicious and that they will need to be reviewed before they can tell me if they will be fulfilled or not. It will take 2 business days before someone contacts me with the status.

Gee, I thought they wanted to make money. I will not be ordering from the Proactiv website again. I am not a reseller. I guess the company has a problem with resale of their products.

They treated me as if I was doing something nefarious.

Amazon sells Proactiv, maybe I give them a try.

Review about: Proactiv Plus Acne Treatment.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proactiv Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Proactiv?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion