Tampa, Florida

Is there a pending lawsuit for Proactiv? There should be. To me its a bait and switch scam and false advertising. If you agree to $29.95 for a kit that is valued at $99 and want to have it auto delivered you are then charged the $99 price instead of $29.95. So why would you ever have it auto delivered when you can just call and buy it whenever for $29.95? That doesn't seem right. Lets start a class action law suit. I'm totally in. Fair is Fair. This is Fraud.

Very Disappointed!

Thanks Beverly

Review about: Proactiv Special Price Kit.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proactiv?

Comments

jcgoolsby
Humble, Texas, United States #1141316

I'm in.I was on this for over a year.

My partner got it for me because i had Stage IV CANCER, my skin was so bad and i felt insecure.

It didn't take long for me to realize what a scam we have fallen into but he paid that $100 religiously until I realized the cost of what he was doing then I realized it was a scam and I asked him to stop immediately and I thank him for what he did but I also went to the guthy-renker website and posted my negative reviews of their scams.You never know about the charges until been posted to your credit card be smart use your credit or debit card or Pay Pal so that you have protection against these type of scams that way they will be investigated your money will be returned to your account and you will not have the issue of trying to run them down.

all i wanted was to buy my teenage daughter this product and they continued sending me more for over a year now..even when i call to cancel several times!!

Proactive company you are a fraud and your going down!!

Lawsuits here it is..So ridiculous..

Tom

I'm in too. I'm so disappointed on the way the automatically charge my money which i'm not aware of.

Carolyn

Thanks Brooklyn. People don't read. They are just quick to sue someone else.

ray

GUYS!!let's stop talking and procrastinate.

We are all victims from their scam and we can do something about it only if we stay together! Let's sue the company!

contact me on FB if you have been thinking about it.hodji_x@hotmail.com

James

What about them sending you stuff you never ordered? thats what they did for me today? I agree ripoff and fraud.

brooklynn

*everything

brooklyn

thats not what it is.go on the websight, its made clear as day;

TODAY, YOU’LL ALSO GET A FREE REFINING MASK AND TRAVEL-SIZE GREEN TEA MOISTURIZER! Starting 30 days from your order date, you'll receive a new 90-day supply of our Deluxe 5-piece kit every 3 months at the guaranteed low price of just $29.95 per month plus $9.99 S&H per shipment, which will conveniently be charged to the card you provide today unless you call to cancel. There is no commitment and no minimum to buy. To customize this program or future shipments and charges, call customer service anytime. Every Proactiv® order comes with our 60-day Money Back Guarantee (less S&H). Proactiv® is the #1 acne system in America!

we also give all info needed.eveything is listed along with the paperwork ontop of each box...eveything from when we bill,how we bill,what we bill,next ship date,60 day mbgt&also of course return inst.