I join the proactiv solutions program and had my account debited for the product but, upon months of usage there was no solution so I called the number to deactive the products debiting and was informed that it was completed. Yet again I have had that amount debited from my account and upon conversating with a representative of proactiv I was inform that I would have to wait for the product sent to my address and return it to them before I can have my money credted back to my account. Yet this product has just been sent out anyway without my authorization and my account is held hostage for a unforseen period of time while their product is in transit.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "I used the self tanner by arbonne as directed. I had the worst reaction. I've never had any bad reactions to self tanners from any other company. My eyes swelled...."
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "I was told at check in it would 2hr wait after 2 hours and watching people come in after me get seen I was concerned. The desk staff said their..."
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "I made the money back on the original purchase price in savings from the first years usage of this membership. I have only had one bad experience with one..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."