Ordered 90-Day kit on Jan 11 with promise of delivery in 3-4 business days.As of Jan 23 no receipt.

Related: Proactiv Shipping Service Review

My daughter had to get something locally. Called to cancel and was told shipment was in "warehouse status" and could not be cancelled. In addition, they had two charges on my credit card of $139 but refused to credit either of them until shipment returned. They are sending out return label for us to return shipment and would then credit charges less shipping and handling.

I insisted there would be no S & H charge to us as late delivery was their fault. In addition, I keep getting emails from them inquiring as to why I didn't complete my order and did I want to do so.

Their system is so rigid and is set up to benefit the company at the expense of the customer.Shameful.

Review about: Proactiv Product.

I didn't like: Customer service, Delivery time vs delivery promise, Immediate double billing.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proactiv Shipping Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Proactiv?

Comments

Update.The company did credit us upon receipt of returned product.

However, my larger point here is that the system they use is designed to discourage the customer from canceling orders. The communications were by postcard which came AFTER action had been taken. If you do decide to purchase the products they put you on a regular shipment schedule and will only change delivery dates so far out into the future.

The system is designed to benefit the company only.Beware what you sign up for.