I have had a terrible experience with both the product itself and issues with billing.I would like it noted that as of this date, customer service has verified that as of Jan.

20th, 2017 I have cancelled my service. It was also verified today that my current balance is $65.88 which I have now paid. It was also stated that nothing further will be shipped or billed once this amount is paid. I surely hope this proves to be the case.

Proactiv continually shipped me more product than I requested and so, in frustration decided to cancel my subscription and all shipping. At the time of cancellation, I had auto payment on my account. My next interaction with them was to receive a past due notice for the FULL amount due. Apparently, rather then send me an INVOICE, Proactiv would rather send a past due notice.

Lovely. In addition, just f.y.i., their product itself never entirely cleared my skin and BLEACHED numerous towels, pillow cases and clothing that makes contact around my neckline.

Thanks, Proactiv!I will NEVER recommend anyone buy your product--mostly due to your customer service, as well as your rigid, and INACCURATE, billing system Yours Truly, DISAPPOINTED.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proactiv?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion