Here is my story: I had read all these comments, but yet I decided I wanted to try the product anyway and was enticed by a “special offer” of a three product box with the brush all for $14.99.I purchased it and asked the telephone operator if this is going to enroll me in any membership program because I did not want any commitments and I certainly did not want to be charged more than the $14.99.

Long story short: not only was I charged the $14.99 this past January when I first purchased the product, but in my March charges there were two additional charges of 19.99 each. I called the Proactive people and screamed and yelled at them and I told them that I never signed up for any automatic membership, I also told them that the woman I placed the order with, had assured me there would be no further charges and that Proactive has a reputation for scamming people and that it is all over the internet. The woman assured me they would reimburse me the additional charges. Which 3 days later they did.

I spoke to my credit card and availed myself of a service they have which blocks out further charges for particular companies, so I told them to block Proactive effective immediately (I made this request to the Credit Card company today). I also asked the cc people if there were any other charges from proactive that I don’t know about. The cc people told me that in on april 4 proactive tried to charge me $26.00 but the charges were denied because the card I used for this purchase has a limited spending amount.

Even with all these charges, no further products have been delivered.Proactive is a scam.

Review about: Proactive.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Proactiv Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Proactiv?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion