Review about Proactiv 3-Step System from Louisville, Kentucky

10 of 208 Proactiv reviews

Update added by user Jan 25

The first picture was taken in a blue tank.The rest of the pics were taken 12 hours later.

As you can see now the chemical burn has developed on my neck area, chest, some of my shoulder, and on my left side of face.

It's so very painful.It's hot to the touch, it hurts to move, and I just plain feel like I'm on freaking fire!!!!

Original review posted by user Jan 25

My neck feels like it's been burned.On the first day of using Proactiv my neck felt itchy.

On the second day it itched all night, and when I woke up I found my neck to be burnt like a sun burn. I say sun burn because you can hold your hand up to it, and it has heat coming from it. Not only is my neck chemically burned, but my eyes are swollen too. I'm 41 years old, and still suffer from acne.

My best friend bought the whole system as a Christmas present for me, so I might get some confinance back.The burn didn't help me any, and has only now caused me physical pain.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Proactiv 3-Step System
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #777025 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Proactiv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 208 Proactiv reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
GuthyRenkerHelp

Jan 27 #1101656

Hello, Our team is here to help. We take our customers’ experiences with our products very seriously and our Corporate Escalation Team would like to learn more. Please contact the team here: http://www.proactiv.com/lp/cet with the information provided to us in your post so that they can assist. Of course, if you have concerns about your use of the product, we encourage you to stop using it for the time being so that we can make sure your questions or concerns are addressed. Thank you. –Proactiv Customer Care

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.