I cancelled and requested a return for their Proactiv products 2 months ago, despite their assurances, they still continued to charge my CC. I've called 3 times now requesting that they send me a return label so I could return for refund.

Last week they said they would send return label by email. Never got anything. Called again today and the woman who answered assured me that it had been sent by email and that it was only valid for 6 days and to be sure and print it now. Checked my email and nothing was there. When informed that it wasn't there, she said: Oh, I'm sorry we never send return labels by email, we only do that by snail mail. Did she think I was so *** that I forgot what she had told me not 30 seconds before!

Never again Guthy Renker, never again! you scammers!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of proactiv return policy from Proactiv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Proactiv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Proactiv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Proactiv?

Comments