I have never in my life dealt with such incompetent customer service reps.I can't express that enough.

I have had nothing but problems since the very first day I signed up with this company; this was over a year ago. They have billed me incorrectly, they have shipped and billed for product I didn't order, they have messed up my online account, and more. But I have since received at least 2 free kits, and some odds and ends from Proactiv because it's the only way these customer service reps know how to right their wrongs. Instead of fixing the problems they create they run you in circles, or give you free product.

At least that's been my experience. I would rather they just do things right. These reps are a prime example of what goes wrong when a company outsources their employees to save a few bucks.

To anyone considering signing up and ordering from Proactiv....don't do it.The stress may only cause you more break outs than you started with.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Proactiv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Proactiv.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Proactiv to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Proactiv?

Comments

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand #1272279

I agree I have the same problem they deliver product I didn't order and now they're are billing me such a pain and so stressful the product is not really good as well