1.9
Turnaround Time

I am writing to express my disappointment in your treatment of customers. I used to be a customer of Proactiv.

I no longer wanted to be one and made that quite clear to one of your employers. I received a package anyway and it went unused. I received a letter with phrases such as ït is our belief that you can and should pay...". Now how can you possibly say that when you have NO IDEA what is going on in the lives of your customers??

Let me tell you (and this is not to gain your sympathy) that I buried my father last month and now was told that my son has a rare disease. Do you really think I care about paying $111?? Is it going to make you *** sleep better ati night after I pay it?? Treating customers by stating in a letter that this is a "delinquency" on my part is just downright disgusting!

SHAME ON YOU!! Keep treating customers this way and you will no longer have any! Why don't you show some compassion!! I will pay your stupid $111 to get you guys off my back but really is your company going to go under if I didn't...especially for a product I clearly stated that I did not want!

If I hear from you again, I will get someone involved because these letters full of exclamation marks is now harassment! I think that you should take a break from trying to sell your shitty product and have a few learning sessions on how to treat customers!! You have proven to me that all you care about is the money! You will no longer have the business of the people I know who continue to put your crap on their faces.

I will be writing several VERY BAD reviews about your product and treatment of customers.

If possible I would like the contact information of a manager! Actually, do your job and give me the email or # of your manager!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Way customers are treated.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 12.

Comments

You must cancel all recurring obligations in writing, within a 30 day time frame of the point at which you will not accept or pay for shipments. They do not care about your private life and have heard every tale of woe since Cain and Abel. You failed to act properly and now you have a delinquent bill to pay ; obviously you failed to read the contract and are unaware of the provisions.